◈ 직무 개요
- - Manages and leads a Service Desk team responsible for the day-to-day operations of the IT infrastructure.(Provide technical support to end-users, troubleshooting and resolving server and network-related issues)
- Monitors and maintains the IT infrastructure's performance (configuration and troubleshooting of servers, desktops, laptops, printers, and other peripherals), availability, and security, including network connectivity, hardware, and software components.
- Collaborates with Regional and central IT teams, stakeholders, and vendors to design and implement technology solutions that align with business needs. Also, Collaborate with stakeholders to define project scope, objectives, and deliverables and carry it out.
- Identifies and implements infrastructure upgrades and enhancements to improve system performance, scalability, and reliability.
- Conducts regular assessments and audits of the IT infrastructure to identify vulnerabilities and recommend appropriate remediation actions.
- Collaborates with the Purchasing team, evaluates and selects appropriate technology solutions and vendors, and manages vendor relationships.
- Manages IT infrastructure budgets, including hardware and software procurement, licensing, and maintenance.
- Provides technical expertise and guidance to Service Desk team members, resolving complex infrastructure issues and mentoring junior staff.
- Stays up-to-date with emerging technologies, industry trends, and best practices in IT infrastructure management.
- As required, prepares regular reports and presentations for stakeholders, highlighting infrastructure performance,
◈ 경력 요건
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- 5-8 years of management experience in IT support, with a focus on server and infrastructure administration and support.
- Experience with user communities, technical customers, and/or business stakeholders
- Solid experience in Windows Server, VMWare, AD administration, GPO, scripting, and O365 support (MCSE or equivalent is preferred.
- Proficiency in network infrastructure, protocols, and support.
- Experience in Veeam, AirWatch, WorkspaceOne, Aruba, Meraki, Tanium, OKTA, and SentinelOne is a plus
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
◈ 제출 기한
◈ 제출 서류 및 기타
- 국/영문 이력서 및 자기소개서
◈ 담당 컨설턴트
- 박미경 / / firstname.lastname@example.org