◈ 직무 개요
- Exchange and dissemination of scientific, educational, and research related information:
The MSL plans, partners and engages with TLs as a subject matter expert and colleague both proactively and reactively via various innovative TL engagements tactics and formats to provide dissemination, clarification and education of scientific data, study protocols, meeting abstracts, and professional literature (Both proactive discussions on-label, and reactive discussions for unsolicited off-label questions in alignment with local regulations).
- TL Identification / profiling / segmentation and strategy and engagement planning: In alignment with medical strategy as stipulated in the
integrated brand plan, the MSL contributes to internal understanding of specific TL interests, expertise and impact in the medical community at large.
- Participation at / networking in Congresses and Conventions: The MSL uses congresses and conventions to network with TLs, establish new contacts,and gather competitive intelligence.
- Coordination of Scientific Education Activities and Advisory Boards: The MSL plans and organizes scientific training, education events / sessions and
advisory boards with TLs within their specific therapeutic area.
- Preparing reports and tracking activities: The MSL submits timely reports of field interactions and events, as well as tracks activities against
agreed upon PMP objectives and country medical activity plan.
- Collecting Investigator Initiated Research (IIR) ideas and facilitating IIR set-up: The MSL acts as a point of contact for investigators, facilitating
the interface with investigators and appropriate personnel responsible for approval, and communication of study progress and completion
- Interactions with Medical Societies: The MSL answers medical / scientific queries of Medical Societies with regards to products.
◈ 경력 요건
- Bachelor’s degree in natural sciences, pharmacology or medicine. Advanced degree in science-related field eg. Master degree, PharmD, PhD preferred.
- 2 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry as an MSL preferred or experience in drug information, clinical research and development, or other clinical relevant activities.
- Basic knowledge of therapeutic area products
- Participated in a project from inception to conclusion
- Understanding of clinical trial design and rationale
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to build productive work-relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to work independently and a demonstrated self-starter
- Basic problem-solving skills
- Excellent presentation and written and verbal communication skills
- Good organization skills with thorough attention
◈ 제출 기한
◈ 제출 서류 및 기타
-영문 이력서 및 자기소개서
◈ 담당 컨설턴트
- 김현주 / 02-2016-6645 / firstname.lastname@example.org