◈ 직무 개요
- Working with Korea National Engineering/Sales Manager and responsible for application engineering and technical sales of all automotive eMobility products, takes care of promotion of eMobility product portfolio to relevant customers and lead product development with in-depth knowledge of automotive E/E, P/E products & applications. Coordinates customer-related technical issues for automotive products, build customer relationship and support to create new business.- Responsible products – eMobility E/E, P/E products related to xEV as well as for ICE applications
- Responsible for leading and coordinating customer development programs and participates in setting up country sales strategy and activities for specific OEM, Tier I customers. In addition, responsible for managing all customer programs that revolve around development lifecycle, technical, quality and manufacturing related issues focusing on design, product selection, and customer satisfaction.
- Promotes eMobility products to customers with ability to perform technical presentation based on in-depth knowledge on E/E, P/E system & components
- Conducts tech review with customers as well as Eaton global/APAC engineering in development stage as well as for new opportunity pursuits
- Maintain high level of interaction with customers and ensure high levels of professionalism are maintained at all times.
- Discover customer needs, select products, quantify value, develop offerings, offer value propositions, and close new business.
- Work with people of different functions (such as Sales / SCM / Product Engineering / Production / Quality Assurance / Logistics, etc.) and different groups (Eaton internal / Customer Side / Related Partners, etc.)
- Internal project coordination and follow up of each relevant program. Organizes and participates in routine meetings, follow up relevant tasks, advises critical issues, and coordinates for solution to solve problems.
- Conduct business practices under established quality systems. Ensure legal, ethical and contractual conditions are maintained with customers.
- Serves as a member of a cross-functional global customer interface team to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and responsiveness to customer needs.
- Supports development of regional customer strategy for both annual profit and five-year strategic plans.
- Generates and communicates customer forecasts by program and probability of winning new business
- Provides input into the description, qualification, and recommendations of growth opportunities for new product systems.
- Assists in the evaluation of a technology strategy to meet customer needs and product strategies
- Gathers competitive information that project product / platform trends / directions and reports it to the Korea Engineering/Sales Manager
- Support all Eaton Business System tasks assigned to the Engineering/Sales function (including ProLaunch, Value Cycle, TS, etc.)
- Builds customer-supplier relationships through daily interface with customer, operations, and engineering.
- Based on customer needs/wants and competitive pressures, makes recommendations as to course of action (strategy) to meet Eaton and customer expectations.
- Acts as a point of contact for engineering issues and related customer complaints.
- Originates, develops, and facilitates training at customer locations (if applicable)
- Supports setting up PP for following year and SP for next 5 years
- Support monthly report including each divisional report
- Market research : check OEM’s new program and competitor’s activity etc
◈ 경력 요건
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, preferably in Electrics/Electronics or related engineering
- At least 3 years working experience in automotive company.
- Experience in automotive components engineering.
- Experience working with global automotive OEM & Tier-1
- Must have business communication and negotiation skill.
- Good command of English in talking and writing
- Willing to succeed even in unpleasant situations, strong ability to get along with customers.
- Understand product development processes, like IATF16949 / APQP / IS26262 / A-SPICE.
- Good communicator, outgoing
- Creative even when regular procedures fail
- More rational than emotional
- Initial experience in guiding people
- Strong personal learning background
◈ 제출 기한
◈ 제출 서류 및 기타
- 국/영문 이력서 및 자기소개서
◈ 담당 컨설턴트
- 주정하 / 02-2016-6640, 010-6207-1222 / firstname.lastname@example.org