◈ 직무 개요
- Responsible for the management of an allocated variable sales and marketing budget with an emphasis of building, managing, maintaining and explaining the program.
- - Collaborate with both Communications and Community functions to create scalable integrated marketing opportunities for managed brands.
- - Present GTM strategies and plans to key stakeholders within Korea and headquarters
- - Develop sound KPIs for planned executions and work with relevant internal functions (FP&A, Insights & Analytics and KR leadership) to assess effectiveness of campaigns for future continuous improvement.
- - Analysis of key market and competitive trends: pricing, brand, demographic.
- - Become the voice of the player internally sharing player sentiment towards managed brands, surfacing barriers to acquire and retain players and creating solutions to address opportunities.
- - Ability to lead cross functional teams to achieve overarching brand objectives.
◈ 경력 요건
- Has 3+ years of direct work experience in publishing, marketing, product management or strategic planning with 2 years’ working in the video game, media, tech or Internet industry.
- - Good interpersonal and communication skills, team player.
- - Strong track record of delivering results.
- - Demonstrated flexible thinking.
- - Passion for data and consumer insight driven decision-making.
- - In depth knowledge of the Korean video games industry, culture, player sentiment, and broad understanding of channels within (social, media)
- - Strong format understanding (‘console’, ‘premium and free to play PC’ and ‘mobile’) wih strong emphasis on PC capability.
- - Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally with internal and external teams.
- - Proficient (and working) knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- - Fluent in both English and Korean with the context to understand and interpret both cultures.
- - Passion for and in-depth knowledge of Company's games, particularly FPS games.
◈ 우대 요건
- Experience in launching or managing a live service game in Korea.
- - In depth knowledge of Korea ‘PC internet café’ industry and broad understanding of the platform and structure.
- - International experience in working with overseas offices and partner.
◈ 제출 기한
◈ 제출 서류 및 기타
- 국/영문 이력서 및 자기소개서
◈ 담당 컨설턴트
- 이재환 / 02-2016-6694 / email@example.com