◈ 직무 개요
- Responsible for the execution of an allocated variable sales and marketing budget with an emphasis of building, managing, maintaining and explaining the program.
- - Collaborate with both Communications and Community functions to create scalable integrated marketing opportunities for managed brands.
- - Present marketing strategies and plans to key stakeholders within Korea and regional leadership and headquarters
- - Develop sound KPIs for planned executions and work with relevant internal functions(FP&A, Insights & Analytics and KR leadership) to assess effectiveness of campaigns for future continuous improvement.
- - Analysis of key market and competitive trends: pricing, brand, demographic.
- - Manage agency partners to design and manage best in class campaigns tied to thoroughly developed briefs tied to defined brand strategies.
- - Become the voice of the player internally sharing player sentiment towards managed brands, surfacing barriers to acquire and retain players and creating solutions to address opportunities.
- - Ability to lead cross functional teams to achieve overarching brand objectives.
◈ 경력 요건
- Has 3+ years of direct work experience in publishing, marketing, product management or strategic planning with a minimum of 2 years’ working in the video game, media, tech or Internet industry.
- - Good interpersonal and communication skills, team player.
- - Strong track record of delivering results.
- - Demonstrated flexible thinking.
- - Passion for data and consumer insight driven decision-making.
- - In depth knowledge of the Korean video games industry and broad understanding of channels within (social, media)
- - Strong format understanding on MMORPG, PC games and MZ.
- - Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally with internal and external teams.
- - Proficient (and working) knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- - Language capability (English plus one other from the region) highly desirable.
◈ 제출 기한
◈ 제출 서류 및 기타
- 국/영문 이력서 및 자기소개서
◈ 담당 컨설턴트
- 이재환 / 02-2016-6694 / email@example.com