◈ 직무 개요
1. Talent Management / Organization Development / Employee Relation:
- Support the business leaders and represent HR in local business plan deployment and performance and advise on implications of decisions on a local level.
- Ensure staffing, development and retention of key positions and leadership team- Headcount plan and optimization (implement organization structure and redundancy in force etc.)
- Consulting organizational effectiveness and structuring
- Partner with line manager to deploy Key Talent Management / Succession Process in region
- Design, and/or adapt/ implement, global/regional, HR solutions to access, identify & develop talents to continuously strengthen internal talent pools and build sustainable Talent Pipeline for today & tomorrow in line with business needs.
- Set up good communication channels and relationship with employees, to monitor employees’ needs and action plans for good place to work for
- Managing recruitment for all functions and levels
- Liaise with Head Hunters and recruitment agencies to ensure best talent is sought for all positions
- Interview applicants for all positions including management level
- Manage on boarding process of all new joiners
- Manage all employees’ employment confirmation process
- Conduct exit interviews
- Develops, delivers, and evaluates training programs and curriculum so that the know-how, skills, and performance of employees meet the organization’s requirements.
- Analyses and identifies the training and development needs of the organization and its employees and develops an overall training plan to meet the human resource requirements of the organization.
- Develop training courses aligned with global guideline
◈ 경력 요건
- At least 7-10 years of related HR generalist experience in multinational company
- Excellent communication skills both in English and Korean
- Good understanding global network organization
- Strategic organization design and/or HRBP experience preferred
- Ability to understand and advise on HR processes,functional areas, policies, local HR practices, procedures and compliance
- High business acumen, customer focus, priority setting
- High people relations and problem-solving skills
- Independent, energetic, innovative, self-motivated
◈ 제출 기한
◈ 제출 서류 및 기타
- 국/영문 이력서 및 자기소개서
◈ 담당 컨설턴트
- 추정현 / 02-2016-6691 / email@example.com