◈ 직무 개요
- Deployment, configuration, and support of hardware (PC, laptop, mobile, printing, etc.), client operating systems, and productivity software for end users.
- Follow IT Service Management (ITSM) processes: asset management, change management, incident management, request management, problem management, and project management to serve end users and maintain high levels of performance in achieving service level agreements.
- Responsible for annual refresh of IT disaster recovery plan, as well as walk through of plan with stakeholders if required.
- Participate in application, infrastructure, security, operational excellence initiatives, and support activities as needed.
- Assist with support of site-based IT systems.Participate in trouble-shooting and resolution of larger IT issues.
- Participate in efforts related to root cause analysis and problem management as needed.Identify opportunities for improvement.
- Liaison between IT and users to drive IT standards. Advocate, influence, and assure compliance to IT standards and policies.
- Share information about best practices with end users to increase user satisfaction and productivity.
- Participate in internal audits related to IT processes, procedures, software, and systems.
- Influence budgeting, forecasting, and spending for IT infrastructure as required.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures always, including, but not limited to: ethics, data protection, information security, human resources, and compliance policies and procedures.
- Protect both Eaton's physical and information assets
◈ 경력 요건
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to relate well to people at all levels of the organization
- Bachelor’s degree and plus 2 years IT experience required
- ITIL foundations certification
- CompTIA A+ certification
- Business English
◈ 제출 기한
◈ 제출 서류 및 기타
- 영문 이력서
◈ 담당 컨설턴트
- 주정하 / 02-2016-6640 / 010-6207-1222, email@example.com