◈ 직무 개요
1. Support Digital Assistant Manager to develop and manage strategic media plan based on marketing plan, business goals and guideline from Central/Regional office.
- Asset management: Order the asset for media campaign and communicate with media agency and central team.
- Campaign brief: Prepare the brief based on the central guideline and business goals and communicate with media agency, and submit the campaign proposal to central team.
- Work closely with central/regional teams, local related teams (Marketing, E-Business, Retail,etc.) and media agency.
2. Operate media campaigns
- Execute the media campaign based on the approved media plan
- Set up creatives for media preview as communicating with asset reproduction agency, media agency, and central team.
- Analyze campaign performance based on campaign report in both quantitative and qualitative aspects on a daily & weekly basis
- Understand and optimize Google Analytics tools for performance evaluation
3. Analyze and report
- Monitor the media campaign and share the result with local, region, and central teams.
- Share the market trend and competitors’ activities in monthly basis.
◈ 경력 요건
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in media agency or media marketing area
- Wide knowledge of various media landscape (digital media, SEM, magazine, OOH, TVC, etc.)
- Understanding of Google Analytics
- Strong analytical skills, strategic, creative, accuracy in figures
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational, prioritization, and multitasking skills
- Good communication skills and open-minded
- Fluent in both English and Korean
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
◈ 제출 기한
◈ 제출 서류 및 기타
- 국/영문 이력서 및 자기소개서
◈ 담당 컨설턴트
- 추정현 / 02-2016-6691 / firstname.lastname@example.org