◈ 직무 개요
- Lead all external, internal and media communications
- Formulate, develop and implement integrated public relations strategies at all levels for Korea to help meet key company goals and objectives.
- Act as the key liaison with the media and provide media access to product, people and information to ensure high levels of positive exposure and increased brand awareness.
- Lead, develop and implement new model launch events and supporting materials for the various sections of the media.
- Introduce new technologies, accessories, services and business initiatives to the end customer through the media.
- Promote brand through initiatives/activities by leveraging sponsorship and business events.
- Effectively lead and develop the Communications team to ensure performance and behaviors align to expectations.
- Prepare and manage the PR & Corporate Communications operating budget.
- Manage relationship with key external agencies in the areas of motoring media, lifestyle media, social media and event management.
- Develop and lead the issues and crisis management strategy and roll-out and proactively manage crises as they arise to prevent negative press and sentiment.
- Lead communications activities (e.g. Dealer Conference) including strategy and development of speeches and presentations.
◈ 경력 요건
- Bachelor Degree level qualified, or 10 years’ high-level media experience – required
- Leadership/senior management role – 5 years
- A sound understanding of the automotive industry
◈ 제출 기한
◈ 제출 서류 및 기타
- 영문 이력서 및 자기소개서
◈ 담당 컨설턴트
- 김동원 / 02-2016-6652 / firstname.lastname@example.org