◈ 직무 개요
1) IS infrastructure technical support
- Working with IS technical experts and business managers to implement IT infrastructure services (network, server and end point IT services) and follow change requests to support business demands/projects follow business schedule.
- Local hands to maintain local network and server services to ensure site infrastructure services operating consistently with liaise with IS technical team.
- Local coordination and hands on support IT infrastructure technical projects Korea sites implementation. - Following IT incident handling process to provide L2 and L3 end user support on personal end-user tooling, like PC, printing, desktop software, meeting room, etc.
- Provide support on meeting room- & conference equipment, Cisco IP Phone, etc.
- Act as trusted IT advisor for the business on all IT matter - Pro-actively contribute to continuously improve service levels and customer satisfaction
2) Asset & License Management
- Ensure IT policies and guidelines with respect to asset & license management are adhered to and exception are only granted after global IT Management approval.
- Ensure accurate IS asset inventory are maintained and ensure software license compliance
3) Customer interfacing
- Maintain a close connection with business IT and business representatives, to inform them on all aspects of IT that may impact them: local IT initiatives, Corporate IT roadmap, IT scheduled and unscheduled downtimes, technical upgrades
- Have regular meetings with business representatives, Business IT and key users to understand their IT needs and translate them into IT projects and demands. Ensure these are subsequently raised through the proper channels within the regional or global IT organization.
- Adequately address and report any disconnect between local business IT requirements and IT offering service with global IT headquarters and drive toward a solution.
- Network to share good- and best-practices of IT tools.
4) Keep expertise level up to date
- Maintain a good understanding of all equipment and software used within the operation.
- Maintain an awareness of new IT technologies.
- Promote end user IT knowledge via training or self-services.
- Network to share good- and best-practices.
◈ 경력 요건
- Bachelor’s in computer science/information systems plus 4 years of experience
- Certification in supported IT Technology layers (ex. Microsoft Certification System Engineer)
- ITIL foundation certification
* Technical skills:
- Broad technical knowledge and experience of the IT systems and technologies (Microsoft product).
- Broad technical knowledge and experience of IT hardware and technologies. (HP, Cisco, Ricoh product) o IT room management and rack IT equipment. o Hand on experience of user PC, printer, and meeting room IT facilities maintenance. o Knowledge of PC software and Microsoft software centre, SCCM. o Knowledge of barcode equipment and related software.
- Knowledge of project management concepts and practices. With experience manage small project or support complex project.
- IT Security concepts.
* Managerial skills:
- Ability to report on operations performance and formulate improvement proposals
- Ability to deal with escalations and work under pressure
- Ability to prioritize and deliver to deadlines
- Ability to present technical matters to a non-technical audience
* Ability to maintain good and regular communications with all kind of users in Korea in English/ Korean
◈ 제출 기한
◈ 제출 서류 및 기타
- 영문 이력서 및 자기소개서
◈ 담당 컨설턴트
- 두루미 / / email@example.com