- EMI Shielding Key Account Manager
- South Korea
- Achieve GTM goals, target sales revenue and agreed upon prices and terms at responsible accounts
- Develop, coordinate and implement the Account Plan (executable), including tailored value proposition.
- Develops and owns opportunity funnel.
- Develop & drive a credible and productive long-term relation at various levels and disciplines, in order to maximizing the value (top- and bottom-line) of short & long term business with the account for Global BU.
- Negotiate/generate agreement with each account, coordinate and drive the account.
- Responsible for the sales forecast and accuracy at the responsible accounts.
- Reporting of market intelligence, competitive intelligence, forecasts, account plans and sales funnel.
- Drive organization to meet the needs of the account, represent the voice of the customer within Organization
- Minimum 8~15 years work experiences, with at least 5 years proven record in key account management
- Extensive experience in electronic, well connected with key accounts and respected by customers
- In depth knowledge of semiconductor, packaging processes, technologies and value chain in the electronics industry, knowledge in EMI shielding would be added advantage
- Strong sales and negotiable skills
- Demonstrate pursuit of opportunities in an organized, systematic and relentless manner
- Sense of urgency and ability to make things happen
- Excellent interpersonal; and customer facing skills, ability to collaborate across functions and sites
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal. Good command of English
- Strong technical aptitude
- 문지현 / 02-2016-6682 / email@example.com