- UV-LED Sales
- South Korea
- Acquisition and consultation of new customers on site in defined application areas as well as support and development of existing customers.
- The goal is to drive sales success that improves customer satisfaction, maximizes customer retention and increases profitability.
- Technical sales are often the key point of contact for clients, answering queries, providing sales & technical advice and introducing new products.
- Leading production specification, price and contract negotiations in favor of UV-LED in early stages of project specifications and design.
- Further development of existing applications, markets and development of new UV sales potential
- Clarification of technical requirements including the preparation of specification sheets as well as technical advice and support for customers in the implementation of UV applications
- Support of application engineering and project planning during the realization phase of projects
- Creation of business plans for the evaluation of new projects and fields of application
- Supporting sales management in the development of sales and marketing strategy as well as the marketing department in the planning of exhibition, conferences and in the preparation of marketing materials
- Provide customer process evaluation, testing project, and customer survey in Global LAB
- Assist team members with final negotiations and kick-off meeting for strategic projects.
- Training(office & on-site) with distributor related to product applications and technology.
- Custom product design and cost analysis for custom engineered solutions
- Creation of product application guides for specific UV-LED products and related processes
- Aligned Liaison with global business unit peers and local 3rd party contractors.
- Engage with distributors for new business and maintenance/troubleshooting needs
- Support resolution of technical issues from UV-LED system product operations including support to Affiliates and suppliers
- Participation of trade shows and conferences that support networking influence w/ UV industries.
- More than 5 years of practical experience in the sales of UV systems and UV LED products, or in UV application technology in industrial applications.
- Basic knowledge about trade process, terms & conditions
- Good understanding of various technologies and market intelligence
- Successfully completed Bachelor's degree in engineering
- Good understanding for UV curing application using Arc UV, Microwave UV and UV LED
- High motivation in the development of new fields of application, technical interest and sales experience of UV LED products
- Communicative in an international environment
- High willingness to domestic travel as well as in neighboring countries
- Resilient, sociable, team player, independent, self-motivated and customer-oriented Sales, Sales marking,
- Technical & engineering field, service background preferred
- Ability to first level troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment
- English literacy, Strong interpersonal and communication skills (Written & Verbal).
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules
- Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques
- Familiarity with mobile tools, SAP ERP, CRM, and OA applications
- 문지현 / 02-2016-6682 / firstname.lastname@example.org