- Senior Marketing Specialist
- South Korea
- Focused on demand generation marketing programs to grow sales pipeline for the sales organization
- Develop a joint marketing plans and a list of common activities to drive more business growth with channel & partners
- Organize local exhibitions, conferences and seminars, including drive attendance.
- Execute Corporate and local digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, web site strategy and design, social media, mobile, and deliverables.
- Nurture existing leads through digital content, events and other appropriate marketing tactics.
- Work on marketing data to provide local reports and dashboards.
- Support the local manager in monitoring lead flow within the territory to ensure sales are receiving and following up on leads.
- Create local marketing plan that aligns with sales priorities and the go-to-market model.
- Develop campaigns, focused on the correct personal, through close collaboration with corporate marketing and product management.
- Work collaboratively with Strategic and Named accounts. Develop Account based marketing initiatives in selected customers.
- Support local channel marketing activities to develop our territory account business.
- Partnership with Industry associations to build enhanced programs/benefits
- 6-10 years’ experience in Marketing/Field Marketing, especially in the IT environment.
- Digital Marketing skills are required (Web, Paid Social, Paid Search, Social Selling and Social Media).
- The use of BI tools such as Marketing Automation or CRM tools is a strong plus.
- Ability to work hand in hand with sales team and develop joint marketing initiative with them to sell at scale.
- Highly reliable: attention to detail and accuracy is a must.
- Up to 25% travel to support events and attend sales/marketing meetings.
- Ability to work independently and flexibly, with excellent team working skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, able to work well under pressure, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Strong project management skills.
- A creative thinker with good communication skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to manage data and create/manage dashboards.
- Good proficiency in English required.
- Experience in B2B and B2C demand generation environment preferred
- Liz / 02-2016-6633 / email@example.com